A birthday present for my blog
Wow, what a happy surprise! Sweet Maria Isabel from "her kaleidoscope eye" has given me my first ever blog award! Thank you Maria, and thank all of you, who are visiting my pages. Check out Marias inspiring blog - it's good to know her.
Artful bloging is an art in itself, and it takes time to find out about how to do things - i'm still far from knowing everything and enjoy developing and changing my page. Now this feels like a birthday present for my blog, which got started about a year ago.
This cute little award carries some tasks with it:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
7 secrets about me: (See collage above)
1. I'm a late bird! I get up early with my kids - but, after they had their breakfast, i sneak back to bed for an hour! I took on this habit in the depth of winter and am feeling slightly guilty about it. But somehow this extra hour gives me energy for the day
2. I'm addicted to almonds. I have to have them every day, otherwise, i feel i can't work properly. Did you ever try them as a snack? The good thing is, they're so healthy, and you can eat and eat without gaining weight!
3. I love bubble-baths. Nothing helps me more to relax and shake of a hard days work in the evening, then lying in hot scented water. Surely, i was some kind of marine creature in another lifetime.
4. I'd fancy being a witch and have a magic wand to help me get things done faster. Also, i feel a certain affinity to wild things in nature and, as a child, was living in fantasy for hours. Maybe this is, apart from a certain talent, what qualified me for being an artist?
5. I love to spoil my kids. Actually, they're both big teenagers now, but still i make them pancakes or rice-pudding for tea, wash their dirty socks and drive out in the middle of the night when they missed their train home. But don't you think, even as an adult person, we need these treats once in a while?
6. I neglect things i don't like doing till the last possible moment. Would save me some trouble if i could learn to do them first ...
7. Although i seem extrovert to many, I'm more a listening person, then a talkative one. When i don't feel good or really sad, i like to keep it to myself. Somehow, talking about feeling miserable, makes me feel worse. Instead, i try to do things, that make me feel better. Go for a walk, do some breathing exercices or yoga, eat some chocolate, give someone a little present, work - somehow try to break the vicious circle and do something positive and empowering. Nevertheless i like to be there for my friends whenever they want to talk things over.
7 Kreativ blogger:
(I hope you discover your blog award and look forward to seeing more of you!)
Shannon from: hapiness is
- cool photos & finds from the web to get fantasy going
Emily from art n'sewl - great gal and emerging artist
Maya from: maya made - the best ideas on easy creative projects for kids
Stephanie from: A studio with a view : very sympathic blog round steph's art & inspiration
Bridget from: Bridget is painting - delicate stillifes with a nostalgic touch
Andrea from: Andrea creates - real cute presents and ideas to get crafty
Elisabeth & Camilla from studio violet - the most adorable drawings
Hope you guys all find this and have fun with it - can't wait to see your new posts!
Pictures in collage from: lesliebeck.com, pfleghaar.com. blueberrypancakerecipes.com and NatureMandalas, TengoSuenos and Sleepyhollowprims from Etsy. Thank you!