Let your art guide you - weekly challenge



This is what i did yesterday for our weekly art challenge. It's a small stillife - and it was an interesting experience, because i worked much faster, then i normally would. Just started with an idea and see what i could do with it, in a limited amount of time. Usually i never finish a painting in almost one go, because i work in layers and need time to know, what i want to happen. The good thing is: i took some time for painting when normally, i'd have felt too tired or whatever. Am curious already, what the others will come up with.

If you're interested to create with us every thursday, check out:
Art n'sewl

6 comments:

  1. Wow- that is absolutely beautiful!!! I really really like your style and use of color. SO beautiful!! Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. I think we will all be so proud of ourselves and what we accomplished when this is all over. x Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool.
    I think it's a good experience to challenge ourselves sometimes we surprise ourselves with good things:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you joined in on the fun! Your piece is really amazing, I like your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is OH SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is so pretty. I love the colors as well! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is amazing!!! I adore the colours..would match my home so so well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!