Bold, simple & light - Danish with a twist









The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.” 


I recently came across OYOY,  a new Danish interior design company. Their printed textiles and housewares with bold and easy shapes and patterns are inspired by Scandinavian and Japanese design and are simple and eyecatching. Somehow the style of designer Lotte Fynboe's graphic colours and fresh designs resonates with my recent theme of simplicity Don't you just love the light in these pictures? Now with spring just around the corner i show you a little preview of their Spring/Summer collection for 2013..


And: Last Chance to win a pair of chic free eyeglasses. 
The giveaeay closes this friday. Enter here

11 comments:

  1. Modern, stylish,colorful,creative & charming ! Hope your week is going great Martina !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, LETTING GO is an art for sure! MARTINA! I am glad I caught your before I left for work! The soft colors in your post today are THRILLING! HUGS TO YOU MY PRECIOUS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a typical Scandinavian interior style and I see it here in Finland so much. For example Alvar Aalto and Marimekko. Finnish people love simple interior. I must say that I prefer French or English interior style, which is more romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with all these interiors my friend...love simple! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely !!!...have a nice evening....love Ria...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Martina,

    Beautiful photos and yes, the light is so lovely in these gorgeous rooms.

    Happy rest of the week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes they have so many beautiful things. Have a nice day.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your site is looking gorgeous Martina, I'm loving your new header too. Great work, keep it going :)

    And yes, the quote is very well reflected in all those simple yet eye-catching designs. Love them all, there is so much of beauty to be found in simplicity, isn't it?

    Have a wonderful week, Martina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danish design is always so fresh!
    Your new blog looks beautiful, dear Martina! I hope some Spring warmth is coming your way...
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so lovely and sweet :)
    follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!