A fresh start


I love fresh starts like birthdays and new years, but I also love the idea that we can get up every morning and start over.

A new year, a new cycle, full of possibilities, like a white, fresh canvas ... isn't it exciting?
We had a very busy and social time around christmas and now, January seems to start kind of slowly, quietly. I am in preparation mode, still pondering about all the things i want to do. Paintings, courses, designs, a book? I believe that, when we nourish our roots, juices will rise in time, and plants will start to grow. A recent painting that fits the mood of the moment, inspired by a beautiful rose quartz i have on my desk, and and the element of water. 
Hope you're having a gentle, easy and positive start to your january and look forward to visit you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Happy New year dear friend!
    Your painting is breathtaking! My favorite colors also. Thank you for your friendship and being such an inspiration. Wishing you the very best in the new year.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Martina,
    Ich wünsche Dir ein frohes neues Jahr und einen schönen und glücklichen Start in die erste Januarwoche!
    ♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my dear friend, for your wishes for a gentle start to the new year; that is exactly what I hope for for you, for all of us. To live a more gentle life is what I WANT and after two weeks off from work I go back this morning. It's never gentle at work, but I can try to be my best at it....so here I go.

    LOVELY COLORS! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. planning is the best part of New Year!
    I wish you happy New Year and let your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year.....love Ria x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post to start the day, thanks for sharing your delightful art, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy positive post, Martina, always in awe of your bright cheerful paintings. Yes, I am off on 2016 on a good, warm, gentle note and wish the same and more for you too! Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year my dear, I hope it is filled with bliss x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New year dear, Have a great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!