April colours


I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
Claude Monet


Real flowers and painted flowers on a painting of mine i saw in my sisters flat last weekend - they match so well in colour, just by chance!

I love it, if things and events in our lives suddenly reveal a connection and fall into place. It feels like we follow some hidden pattern, a secret melody we hear only with our subconscious mind but that leads us on the right track somehow.

Follow the way of your heart, and you can't go wrong!

10 comments:

  1. I love your painting, the colors are just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is wonderful! Such vivid colors. Glad to have found your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, your are so talented lady! Keep up the awesome work. I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love your colours...this painting makes my heart sing...hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful flowers, beautiful painting, and beautiful message! thank you for sharing all three with us! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tagged you with the sunshine blog award:)

    Love the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thank you all for your lovely comments,it's so great to be connected, you really make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ummmmmmm I am in LOVE with that painting. We need to figure out our swap :) What size should we exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this painting .. it is so happy to me.. and i had to read twice your ending comment. I thought you said, If you follow your ART you can't go wrong...
    lol... both statements are true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!