My magical colour garden



I'm trying to do what I have never done - give the impression one has on entering a room: one sees everything and at the same time nothing. Pierre Bonnard
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pierre_bonnard.html
I'm trying to do what I have never done - give the impression one has on entering a room: one sees everything and at the same time nothing. Pierre Bonnard
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pierre_bonnard.html

 It is still colour, not yet light

It is still color, it is not yet light. Pierre Bonnard
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pierre_bonnard.html
I'm trying to do what I have never done - give the impression one has on entering a room: one sees everything and at the same time nothing. Pierre Bonnard
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pierre_bonnard.html
I'm trying to do what I have never done - give the impression one has on entering a room: one sees everything and at the same time nothing. Pierre Bonnard
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pierre_bonnard.html
 Dear friends, it's been a looooooong time since my last post here and i've been missing you. I was incredibly busy with the relaunch of our german parenting magazine website, KidsLife, which had to have a complete makeover. You can have a look at it here:

But of course i've also been busy working in my studio,  inspired by shapes of nature and the ongoing theme of circles. Yesterday, the morning sun opened what seemed like magical doors and windows on my canvases, and i had fun transforming myself into a colorful shadow figure, dancing through my own painted garden.

It reminded me somehow on one of the famous Ballets russes i love- l'Après midi d'un Faune - with and by the dancer Nijinski. Evoking this pantheist vision of wild and innocent nature spirit, but in an abstarct way is what has always inpired mw. I now have the idea of creating a video with my paintings, set in motion by light and shadow. Let's see what comes from it.

Hope you enjoy the ebauty of autumn to the fullest and will soon come to see what you've been up to.
Much love,
M.



11 comments:

  1. I love how you can take what I see, what inspires me, and make it into a painting! I see things in WORDS and I love how each of us approaches what we love in so many different ways! OH Martina, your canvas garden is THRILLING! And welcome back dear, dear friend!!!!! Lovely imagery and circles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colorful inspiring post, dear Martina! So happy to hear about the relaunch of your magazine and all that has been inspiring you. What fun to play through the lights and shadows of the filtering sun. Your studio always sounds like such a delightful place to be! Looking forward to the video. Much love right back to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, dear friend. I love your color garden! The make over on the magazine is wonderful.. So good to see you here again.
    Wishing you a wonderful week.
    blessings,
    Penny
    p.s. I am recently a great grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you here again and As always, I admire your paintings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Martina,
    those colours are really magical and wonderful!
    Happy week to you,
    Love, hugs and blessings, Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a colorful week....love from je Ria x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.

    happy wheels |color switch | run 3 |

    ReplyDelete
  8. When considering a piece of real estate you feel you may want to buy, talk to the owners of neighboring properties if you can. Realtors, mortgage providers, and sellers have their own interests and biases when they tell you about the neighborhood. The people who live and work right next to your potential property have first-hand experience with the area. Pick their brains if you can.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  9. In order to reduce your expenditures on coffee, think about exploring subscription clubs. A club like that can discount as much as a third off full priced coffee. Some clubs will even send you some beans only when you're running out. This can help you maximize your investment over the long run.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should make your website pleasant to look at by avoiding harsh colors and strange menus.
    play bazaar
    satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!