3 Must Have Accessoiress for Spring!





1 Espandrilles: I love these shoes - and missed them in the past years, So great they have a grand revival this season - even Chanel picked up the trend!

2. Tiny Lady Bags: They are small, they are light, they are chic and they instantly make your outfit seem more "Together".

3. The Statement necklace: Just wear jeans and T-Shirt and revamp it with such a glam
piece - it asd SPARKLE to everything!

Who needs new clothes, when you can have these?
Have a bright and shiny monday flowers!

Photos via 1, 2, 3+4 Items on the last 2 pix by J.Crew

6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful to me :) Relaxing shoes, a lovely bag and statement necklace, gorgeous!! I hope you have a great week ahead Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely !! i saw it on fb yet....xxx !

    ReplyDelete
  3. the statement necklace! This is it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love espadrilles-wore them all the time when we lived in europe and remind me of childhood summers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friend! I LOVE THOSE SHOES! I am a bit late; I am very sick with vertigo and can barely see the computer screen. Much love my friend, and thank you for always bringing us sunshine! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!