1. The clear and sunny light is beautiful in September - and i often sat outside painting what i saw, but putting it together in a new way - like these two little pieces.. They are framed in a double frame by Articulate Gallery,
2. Walking in sandals, shopping fresh fruit., veggies and flowers is one of my summer delights and every day seems special to me know - as we're approaching the beginning of fall.
3. A midday espresso, from my new coffee machine reading news from dear friends - time to breathe and make the moment count.
4. My son Marin alias Schlindwein had his first solo live gig in a funky Nhow Hotel in Berlin - so cool!
5. A mini-spa break for body and soul sometimes is just what the doctor asked for. Since a while ago i badly hurt my foot and we had many things to deal with, hubby and i treated ourselves to some much needed downtime at the gorgeous Bollants , not very far from us in Bad Sobernheim.
What else will September have in store? First of all, i hope a fabulous weekend for you my lovelies.
Visiting YOU is a highlight all through the year!